Monday, April 11, 2011

I'll write whatever!

I'm sitting here ready to go to sleep and drinking some strawberry milk while I write this. Sooo good. wooo I almost tipped over my drink.

I'm a strong believer in saving money. Sacrifice now, then you can tell your boss to go to hell. However, I also believe that in order to start a business you need to spend money. I been thinking about saving some money so I can start a computer company but something always comes up in which I need to spend it somewhere else. Today I bought a Logitech M570 910-001799 Wireless Trackball Mouse for 53 dollars. I never paid that much for a mouse and I was thinking about returning it to Best Buy after a couple days because I will soon regret the purchase. But I'm really falling in love with it and since I use my mouse all the time it's a good investment. This type of mouse is also considered to be good ergonomics.

Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment