Monday, April 18, 2011

Free credit check. 4REAL!!!

Just for the record this is not a commercial, a sponsor or anything that will make me money. I'm just sharing something that helped me and I think it will help you too.

I wanted to know what was on my credit report today however I didn't want to sign up, cancel and give out my social security number to these free credit report sites. I used to work for a company that did soft pull credit reports. Soft pull credit report are when your credit is pulled up and doesn't record that someone look at it, doesn't effect it and cannot determine your credit score. I don't really care about my score because I have no intention of buying anything, I just wanted to know what was on it. I'm paranoid that someone will steal my identity and use it to take out loans.

The company is called Lighthouse Credit Foundation, they been around for 10 years, they're a non-profit organization, they're located in Clearwater, FL and what they do is help you get rid of you debt if you qualify or decided to do so. Now they don't give out credit reports as part of their business they just pull it up to find out if you qualify for their program. So indirectly they're giving you a free credit report.

So I called them up today, they asked for basic info like what you name, address, date of birth and they were able to pull my credit. I was surprised they didn't need my social security number. In minutes they told me what was on it and it was accurate.

Now I advise you to do your own research and below is their infomation.

Lighthouse Credit Foundation
1-800-873-9906 ext. 3709

No comments:

Post a Comment