Friday, April 1, 2011

The wrong reason?

Love for money is the root of all evil. Quote from the bible. Money as a motivator to start a new venture it always seem to phase away. There's two schools of thought that says pay me and I'll be motivated to work or do what you love and you'll be motivated to work. Which is right? Sometimes what you love to do today is not what your love to do tomorrow though. Emotions and feeling change over time. Its something called "getting bored". It brings me back to the fact when I was a child I would get a new toy and it would be the best toy for me to neglected after a couple of days.

Honestly there's a lot out there doing what they love and broke. So what's wrong? I believe there must be a balance between love and hate. To simplify, I will relate it to excersizing. You hate to run but love to look good in that new outfit, which give you a sense of satisfaction. You hate your coach for pushing you too hard but love him for helping you will the championship. You should not love what you do all the time but you should not hate it either, again there's a need for a balance. If you want to be a champ you have to choose what you love but fight through the pain in which you hate.

Imagine how it will feel and let that be your motivator!

No comments:

Post a Comment