Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Extention of your Memory

"Usually when I want to remember something I blog about it. Because I can go back and look it up". I read this somewhere and was able to relate to it.

Most of my post are about projects I've been working on that week or that day. It helps to remember what you have learned when its organized and made comprehensive to others in writing. It gives you clarity on what's in your head and also a better understanding. Most of my writing I have to rewrite because the first draft is crazy confusing and the information is fresh in my head. But whats fresh today may not be still there a month down the road, forcing me to forget. If everything fails I can always come to my blog, run a search and BAM there's the answer. Extention of your Memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment