Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Godaddy Goodbye

Baligena.com has transferred its domain name out of Godaddy.

Haha whats up with the discount until 12/29/11 Godaddy. I hate when companies act as if they're above their customers and when the shit hits the fan they come back apologizing, expecting everything to be alright. But its too late to apologize and if Godaddy is having a hard time understanding, below is a video that will help.



Baligena is now with namecheap.com because it's being mention alot from internet advocates such as techcrunch, hacker news and reddit. Also they are also apposed to SOPA and I their current slogan. Exercise your right. Yes, you're damn right I'm going to exercise it. They also have good prices.

I invite you to join me.
Click here for step by step instructions on how I did it.

1 comment: