Saturday, June 18, 2011

Brand New Computer for $50

I owned many computers and all of them had the same fate. After 2 years it became very slow to the point where I needed to delete all the memory and reset to factory settings. The computer did run faster but it would get slow again in half of the time when I first bought it. Eventually I was forced to buy a new computer because resetting wasn't resolving the problem.

Here is what I discovered. Older technology is not the main reason why your PC slows down its the internal hard drive. Consider your hard drive like your breaks in your car. The more you use it the worse it gets.

You want a brand new computer? Change the internal hard drive (you will need to install an operating system). You can buy new one 500gb for $49. Click here to see the one I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment