Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Internet Explore extinction

Two years ago the only browser I had installed on my computer was internet explore. I always used IE and never understood why people had something against it until I started using Chrome. Everyday that goes by I hate IE more.

From a developer prospective you need to always make exceptions for that piece of crap software and as an user for its extremely slow and unfriendly interface.

It seems that Microsoft doesn't care. They don't change or improve their software.

Microsoft you think you can get away with this crap huh? Its Internet Explore extinction. I won't create or allow anyone with an IE browser to access my website. I'm not getting that many users from IE anyways. Below is how I'm going to do it.

<!--[if IE]>
<script>location = 'http://chrome.google.com'; </script>
<![endif]-->

I'm going to put this code inside the <head> tags of my site and its going to redirect the user to download chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment